Bangladesh Vs Ireland Match Prediction

Bangladesh vs Ireland
Match on: 25th February 2011
Time: 14:30
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
Astro Analysis:The match will be full of entertainment. In this match, Bangladesh will dominate. If they bats first they will make good score for competitors. Ireland will work hard but will not survive the ground till end of 50 Overs and match will be in favor of Bangladesh. There are chances that 60% chances for Bangladesh and 40 % chances for Ireland to win this match.
Predictions by D. Lit Dharam Singh JainHe predicts the winner of the world cup matches on the basis of Vedic Astrology. His uncanny knack to read and interpret horoscopes has enabled him to give astrological forecasts with great accuracy. He analyses the chart and will tell you what the grass and cracks on the track will do to every ball. Don’t Miss his predictions. Also try his expertise in unfolding various aspects of your personal life - Nature, Health, Married Life, Professional Career, Relationship Analysis and overall Life Horoscope.

World Cup Schedule

Click on the match to know the result
Match
Our Prediction
Time & Date
Venue
India
2nd April 2011
14:30
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
India
30th March 2011
14:30
Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh
Sri Lanka
29th March 2011
14:30
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Sri Lanka
26th March 2011
14:30
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
South Africa
25th March 2011
14:30
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
Australia
24th March 2011
14:30
Sadar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
Pakistan
23rd March 2011
14:30
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
India
20th March 2011
14:30
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
Kenya
20th March 2011
09:30
Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Australia
19th March 2011
14:30
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Bagladesh
19th March 2011
09:30
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
Sri Lanka
18th March 2011
14:30
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Ireland
18th March 2011
09:30
Eden Gardens, Kolkata
West Indies
17th March 2011
14:30
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
Australia
16th March 2011
14:30
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
South Africa
15th March 2011
14:30
Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Pakistan
14th March 2011
14:30
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium
Netherlands
14th March 2011
09:30
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong
Australia
13th March 2011
14:30
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
New Zealand
13th March 2011
09:30
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
South Africa
12th March 2011
14:30
Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur
England
11th March 2011
14:30
Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong
West Indies
11th March 2011
09:30
Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh
Sri Lanka
10th March 2011
14:30
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium
India
9th March 2011
14:30
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
New Zealand
8th March 2011
14:30
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium
Canada
7th March 2011
14:30
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
India
6th March 2011
14:30
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
England
6th March 2011
09:30
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
Sri Lanka
5th March 2011
14:30
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
West Indies
4th March 2011
14:30
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
New Zealand
4th March 2011
09:30
Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
Pakistan
3rd March 2011
14:30
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
South Africa
3rd March 2011
09:30
Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh
England
2nd March 2011
14:30
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
Sri Lanka
1st March 2011
14:30
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
West Indies
28th February 2011
14:30
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Zimbabwe
28th February 2011
09:30
Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur
India
27th February 2011
14:30
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
Pakistan
26th February 2011
14:30
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
Bangladesh
25th February 2011
14:30
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
Australia
25th February 2011
09:30
Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur
South Africa
24th February 2011
14:30
Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Pakistan
23rd February 2011
14:30
Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa
England
22nd February 2011
14:30
Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur
Australia
21st February 2011
14:30
Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
Sri Lanka
20th February 2011
14:30
Mahinda Rajapaksa International Cricket Stadium, Sooriyawewa
New Zealand
20th February 2011
09:30
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai
India
19th February 2011
14:30
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
  Quick Link We Accept Contact Us
© Copyright 2008-2013 Powered By Girnarsoft india Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

x



Enter your E-mail ID



loading